UI DESIGN / WEB DESIGN / EXPERIENTIAL DEVELOPMENT / VIRTUAL PLATFORM
We partnered with Gonzaga University, AmpliFi, and Talk Fast Social to create a one of a kind Virtual Experience. An entirely new way for fans to come together virtually to celebrate the Zag’s historic Final Four® appearance.
We created a virtual environment that is familiar to Zag Nation and created momentum around celebration and excitement for the big tournament game! This environment is navigable to let users explore all of the exciting areas. We featured the following locations: McCarthey Athletic Center, Jack and Dan’s Bar, John J. Hemmingson Center. The spaces were captured using a Matterport 360 capture.
The main highlights of the virtual event were a Live Stream DJ, Buzzer Beater Shootout Game, Beverages for Bulldogs Virtual Bar for a Cause, Main Program Schedule, Web-Based Photo Booth, Tour of the Player Tunnel, and Scheduled Fan Rooms.
Make sure to experience it for yourself!
WHAT WE DID
• UI/UX Design
• Matterport 360 Photo Capture
• Virtual Experience Development
• Unity Game Development
• Registration System
• CMS Moderation System
• Front-End Development
• Photo Booth Custom Development
• Live Stream Program
• Zoom Chat Room Integration
- 8,840 visitors and 181,610 page views were recorded during the Final Four itself (April 3rd-5th) and 243,885 page views over the course of the campaign
- We observed an average of 11.61 pages/session with an average session duration of 6:09 minutes
- Visitors to the site originated from 1,905 different cities in 60 countries. However, most were from Spokane, Spokane Valley, Seattle and areas in the Pacific Northwest as well as large cities in the Western US
- The virtual Zag Fan Rooms were filled with anywhere from approximately 150-250 alumni and friends for both Final Four and National Championship games
- More than 430 visitors took photos in the virtual photo booth
Dave Sonntag, Associate Vice President, Marketing and Communications
Dori Sonntag, Associate Vice President, Advancement